Fifth Day:
On 3rd July, we went to Singapore with bus. We went there on 8.30. At the past, I used a bus called FIVE STARS. The bus has 2 floors. We sat on the 2nd floor. We needed 5 hours to get there. It quite long! But, I didn't feel bored a bit, because, I watched a movie called Rapunzel! We've arrived on 13.30.
After we've arrived, we went to our hotel. I saw a swimming pool. On that day, I directly swam there with my family. The water was so cold.
Sixth Day:
On 4th July, we were going to go to Singapore Zoo! Yay! But we must eat first. Then, we went to Jurong Bird Park. We could see any birds there.Then, we went back to the hotel. On the night, we were using MRT to go to Douby Gought interchange. Then, we went up to shopping mall. We also wnt to Orchard.
Seventh Day:
On 5th July, we were going to go to MRT and going to Jurong East interchange.We went to a mall called Capital Mall. There were a place called Daiso. Inside of it, all of the things costed $2.50. I bought so many things there. I saw a garden at the top of the mall. There was a splash pool and playground. But, Me and my brother couldn't play at the splash pool because it was the middle of the day. We just went back to the MRT and went to Outram Park interchange. We must go to the North East line to go to Harbour Front. We went up and went to Vivo City. There was also a splash pool. It was also too hot to play. So, we just went to the Shopping Center while my brother was playing. We just went back to the hotel. My mom and my dad was going to the MRT again to Bugis. They were going to buy souveniers because it was the last day on Singapore.
Eighth Day:
On 6th July, it was time to go home. We went back home by airplane from Singapore to Jakarta. I missed how beautiful moments was there on Singapore.
No comments:
Post a Comment